Among the most popular brands of windows, Pella offers several products in materials ranging from wood to vinyl to fiberglass, ranging from lower cost to premium.
Available In Vinyl, Fiberglass & Wood
Pella Windows organizes its products into lines so homeowners can more easily evaluation based on characteristics like energy efficiency, maintenance, colors and overall window appearance.
Years ago, Brian and Scott became certified Pella contractors and helped design Pella Windows’ first installed program.
So, they know a thing or two about installing Pella Windows products and can help homeowners choose among the many available options.
PELLA WOOD WINDOWS
For those looking to buy wood windows, Olson Windows can help you identify the right Pella wood window option, wood window cost or generally provide education around the benefits of a wood window.
- Architect Series®: premium, energy-efficient wood windows with custom detailing
- Designer Series®: elevated technology with snap-in window fashion blinds
- Pella® 450 Series: most popular economical option for those looking for wood at a lower price
PELLA FIBERGLASS WINDOWS
For those interested in the newest, very reliable material in fiberglass, Olson Windows will help you understand fiberglass windows cost, fiberglass windows installation process and characteristics most specific to the benefits of fiberglass windows.
- Pella Impervia®: extreme durability from Duracast® fiberglass material allows windows to look good and perform over time – with little maintenance
PELLA VINYL WINDOWS
For those considering vinyl windows for their home, Olson Windows will provide vinyl window options and styles, vinyl windows cost information and benefits of vinyl windows.
- Pella® 350 Series: triple pane premium vinyl windows with welded sashes and frames
- Pella® 250 Series: triple or double pane vinyl windows with strength and reliability
- Encompass by Pella®: conveniently priced, easy-care vinyl windows backed by Pella