EXPLORE MARVIN WINDOW STYLES
Marvin uses the highest quality materials, cladding, paint finishes and hardware, and take great satisifaction from knowing how impressed you’ll be with your Marvin windows as the years go by.
Marvin Windows brings its Built around you® philosophy to life with every customer and every product it creates. A premier manufacturer of made-to-order windows and doors, Marvin offers unparalleled value with craftsman-quality construction, energy-efficient technology and the industry’s most extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options.
Explore our extensive selection of Marvin Window products below:
Invite the outdoors in. A Bay window can create a window seat or a small retreat.
- Traditionally, Bays are made from three windows: a large picture window flanked by smaller windows on the sides that are set at 30º, 45º, 60º or 90º degree angles.
- Bay windows can be constructed from either Ultimate Double Hung or Casemaster windows.
The graceful curve of a Bow window is a lovely way to open any room and capture a view.
- Any number of Ultimate Double Hung or Casemaster windows can be used to create a gentle curve.
- Individual windows are mulled together at the factory for a harmonious appearance.
A Casemaster opens and closes from the side, like a book, when the crank handle is turned.
- The Casemaster meets WDMA DP50, one of the Window and Door Manufacturers Association’s best ratings for air and water infiltration and structural integrity.
- Smooth, clean millwork defines the interior surfaces.
THE FRENCH CASEMASTER
The French Casemaster has a delicate, elegant air about it, but under the surface has the strength and stamina Casemasters are known for.
- A French Casemaster has two operating windows that open outward using a crank handle.
- A center post is not present, creating an unobstructed view when open.
The Awning is designed to accompany Casemasters, picture windows and other Awnings, adding height, light and ventilation wherever you need it.
- Awnings are designed to circulate air without exposing your room to light rain.
- Awning Windows are hinged at the top and open out at the bottom using a crank handle.
With a generous unobstructed view, the patent-pending Marvin Venting Picture Window takes the industry to new heights.
- Similar profiles as other Casemaster products.
- Maintains original home design integrity with consistent sightlines.
ULTIMATE DOUBLE HUNG
Marvin’s Ultimate Double Hung combines state-of-the-art window design with the style and beauty of an earlier era.
- Traditional lines, profiles and proportions make the interior an Ultimate Double Hung exceptionally beautiful.
- Both sash tilt in or can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Choose from Double Hung Windows with rectangular sashes or Ultimate Double Hung Round Top variations.
ULTIMATE INSERT DOUBLE HUNG
The Ultimate Insert Double Hung is a beautiful alternative to vinyl replacement windows. Choose from Marvin’s full range of wood species, clad colors and hardware finish options.
- If your current window frame is in good condition, there’s no need to remove it. Exterior casing and interior trim remain undisturbed by the replacement process.
- Both sashes effortlessly tilt in or can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Many divided-lite options are available.
TILT PAC DOUBLE HUNG SASH REPLACEMENT SYSTEM
A sash replacement option is perfect for when the frame of a double hung window is in good condition, but the sash or hardware need replacement.
- The Tilt Pac includes two wood or clad-wood sash and the hardware necessary for installation.
- Both sash operate, and tilt in or can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Choose from a full range of options: energy-efficient glass, grilles and divided lites and several screen choices.
- Magnum Tilt-Pacs are available to fit over-sized window openings.
ULTIMATE DOUBLE HUNG MAGNUM
This double hung window is designed for oversized openings—it goes as large as 5′ x 10′!
- Great for residential, commercial construction or historic renovation projects featuring large window openings.
- Smooth and easy to operate.
- Choose from rectangular sash or round top variations.
The Glider is a reliable choice for simple operation and energy efficiency.
- A Glider’s sash slides horizontally on the window sill.
- It’s a perfect window for areas where a swinging sash would be in the way, for example, overlooking a deck or porch.
POLYGON AND SPECIAL SHAPE WINDOWS
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating a polygon or special shape window.
- Choose from octagons, hexagons, trapezoids, pentoids, triangles—virtually any geometric shape.
- Polygons and special shape windows are available as either direct glaze or in-sash units to match daylight openings in other window and door styles.
Marvin has the products, sizes and custom solutions needed to turn your remodeling and window replacement dreams into reality.
Marvin Round Top Windows add elegance and individuality to a home.
- Choose from full, half and quarter rounds, ellipticals, inverted corners, ovals, gothic shapes, eyebrows…the list goes on.
- Marvin offers over 1000 standard round top sizes, plus unlimited custom designs-all perfectly matched to Marvin’s full line of windows and doors.
TILT TURN AND HOPPER
The Tilt Turn and the Hopper offer many design possibilities.
- The Tilt Turn is a dual-functioning window: swing it in like a door or tilt the top of the sash into your room for ventilation.
- The tilt-in Hopper is the perfect companion to the Tilt-Turn, offering additional air and light.